Salary & House Property

File your Income Tax return with Tax Experts. Claim your tax benefits under Section 80C and other applicable sections

Starting From


For persons having income from salary, house property and other income

Buy Now

About This Plan

Salaried people get Form 16 which gives information of salary earned and advance taxes paid. Besides the basic salary there are other components being benefits which are wholly or partially taxable. Further, there are tax saving options like eligible investments under SEC 80C , donations made etc.

Note: You are required to upload Form-16 and Form-26AS (mandatory) to get a Expert assigned on your order. We request to upload these documents within 24hours of plan purchase to help us assign a Expert and file your returns on time.

Services Covered

Tax filing for salaried individuals with single or multiple Form 16 with Salary less than Rs. 50 Lacs.
Tax filing for salaried individuals with house property.
Tax Due/Refund Status and Filing Confirmation
Expert Assisted Tax Filing

Who Should Buy

Employees with Only Salaried / Interest Income less than Rs. 50 Lacs.
Salaried Employees with single or multiple Form 16.
Salaried Employees with ownership of single or multiple properties.
New joinees / Freshers

How It's Done

This plan is equipped with end-to-end online fulfillment via our expert. No hassle, 100% Digital.

3 Days Estimate

Upload Documents on Vault

Review computation sheet

Get ITR-V after e-filing


Documents To Be Submitted

Form 16 from your company

Form 26AS Tax Credit Statement

Salary Slip of any month during the Financial Year

Additional Form 16

Bank statement if interest received is above Rs. 10,000/-

Annual Information Statement


Frequently Asked Questions

What income am I taxed for?

Your income is not equal to your salary. You could earn income from several other sources other than your salary income. Your total income, according to the Income Tax Department, could be from house property, profit or loss from selling stocks or from interest on a savings account or on fixed deposits. All these numbers get added up to become your gross income.

Income from Salary: All the money you receive while rendering your job as a result of an employment contract.

Income from House Property: Income from house property you own property can be self-occupied or rented out.

Income from other sources: Income accrued from Fixed Deposits and Savings Account come under this head.

Income from Capital Gains: Income earned from sale of a capital asset, say mutual funds or house property.

Income from business and profession: Income/loss arising as a result of carrying on a business or profession. Freelancers income come under this head.

What is TDS shown in my payslip?

Your employer deducts tax from your salary and pays it to the I-T Department on your behalf. It’s called TDS. TDS is tax deducted at source.

Your employer cuts a portion of your salary every month and pays it to the Income Tax Department on your behalf.

Based on your total salary for the whole year and your investments in tax-saving products, your employer determines how much TDS has to be cut from your salary each month.

For a salaried employee, TDS forms a major portion of an employee’s income tax payment.

Your employer will provide you with a TDS certificate called Form 16 typically around June or July showing you how much tax was deducted each month.

What is Form 16?

Form 16 is essentially a certificate issued by employers to their employees.

It provides a validation that TDS has been deducted and deposited with the government authorities on behalf of the employee

It gives a detailed summary of the salary paid to the employee and the TDS amount deducted on the same.

What is Basic Salary?

This is a fixed component in your paycheck and forms the basis of other portions of your salary, hence the name.

For instance, HRA is defined as a percentage (as per the company’s discretion) of this basic salary.

Your PF is deducted at 12% of your basic salary. It is usually a large portion of your total salary.

Can I file a revised return to correct a mistake in original return filed?

Yes, return can be revised within a period of one year from the end of the relevant assessment year or before completion of the assessment whichever is earlier.

Filing of revised return is not part of the plan.

Plan buyer is required to provide full and accurate details to avoid the need for any rectification in the originally filed return.

Get In Touch

Have queries? Talk to an expert